This website is operated by the Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority "ESTA", Victoria, Australia.
In this copyright notice, the words "we", "us" and "our" refers to ESTA and the words "you" and "your" refer to the person using this website.
The information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) and its arrangement, layout and display on this website (the "Works") are protected by copyright, trade mark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
Copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in the works are owned or licensed by us.
You may reproduce any works for personal or non-commercial use provided that you:
- identify the source of the information;
- do not represent the reproduced information as being an official version of the information; and
- do not produce the information in a misleading manner.
You are not permitted to copy, publish, communicate to the public or make an adaptation of the Works except:
- to the extent expressly permitted by these terms or otherwise permitted by law or
- with our express prior written permission.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that permission has been obtained for information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) to appear on this website. If you have legal rights in any information appearing on this website and you believe that those rights have been infringed by this website please contact us immediately.